Tuesday 10 August 2021

The Golden Circumference of Mutant Stackable Crisps

It felt really good to attend class last night. Quite a good show of students led to some vibrant, interesting discussion with our teacher. The subject at hand involved pretty high level stuff. Luckily, everyone in attendance were long term students, so I don't think the details went too far over anyone's head.

I'm feeling it a little now. A slight ache in my shoulders and upper legs/hips. Thankfully, my injured shoulder isn't complaining too much, so I hope that means it had a useful workout, without causing any undue stress.

We've been given homework to try to fathom out for ourselves before next Monday. I have an appointment at David Lloyd gym tomorrow night, so I'm hoping I'll be able to practice some bagua after that. I plan only light exercise today, as I don't want to compromise my enthusiasm with an aching, fatigued body.

No comments:

Post a Comment