Thursday 22 March 2012

Change of routine

As I am babysitting on Friday, this week I attended the Tuesday night Bagua class.  This class is more fighting oriented.  I enjoyed it immensely, but I realised just how much improvement I need - for one, my timing is awful.

Ideally, I would like to be able to attend both classes each week.  For the time being, two evenings in the week where I get home well after Freyja has gone to bed are just too much.  Especially when I am also getting home late one other evening in the week to do overtime at work (gotta pay those nursery fees).  Wonder if I can get a National Lottery grant to pursue my Bagua?  It is an art, after all...

Still, for now, I will simply attend the Tuesday night class now and then.  On top of that, we have Luo Dexiu's seminar soon that I will try to attend as much of as possible.  Then later, hopefully, I can eventually devote more of my time to my Bagua.

http://www.manchester-bagua.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment