Thursday 1 February 2018

1,000 Days of Bagua? A challenge accepted (again!)

Yesterday, I posted to my feed on www.fitocracy.com:

Bored at work, I calculated that, if I did baguazhang training every day from tomorrow (1st Feb), then by 28th Oct 2020 I would have completed 1,000 days of consecutive training. That appealed to me and, in an effort to instill a daily training routine, I have decided to take up the challenge! #baguazhangeveryday #1kbgz #bgzed



I've attempted stuff like this before and often failed miserably after a relatively short stint of daily training. But I found not so long ago that I can quite easily work 15-20 mins of bagua training into my working day without impacting my job, stress levels or sanity. So, I really don't have any excuse why I am not training every day.

My 1,000 days of Bagua challenge started today, and I am already 20 mins in!

Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment