Thursday 22 December 2011

It's a rollercoaster ride, once it starts, it never gets going...

Still having a bit of a random training regimen for my bagua.  The odd bit of formal practice here and there, but mostly I am finding ways to strengthen my legs, for example, as part of my daily chores.

I hope to instill a more formal and useful training habit when I complete the '100 days of Bagua' challenge this year.  Essentially, the challenge is to train bagua (for me, at least one hour) every day for 100 days, starting on New Year's day.

I've essentially stolen the idea from something I saw online, but the long term effect will be, I hope, a routine of daily bagua practice that I can continue once the challenge has been concluded.

I will also blog about the training here - so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment