Monday 9 January 2012

One fine day I'm gonna be the one...

My thigh muscles still ache quite a bit.  Probably down as much to squatting in a swimming pool on Saturday with my daughter, rather than through any tian gan strengthening exercises.

Currently watching District 13 on Film 4.  A good French movie that we saw a while ago.  Lots of free running and some pretty decent martial arts.  To be frank, it is the free running that impresses most in this movie, but the plot is suprisingly bearable, too.  How cool it would be to be fit, athletic and agile enough to perform some of the feats seen in the film.  Then again, my fitness is gradually improving and I am gradually finding that more and more things I thought were beyond me are actually doable.

On the subject of film, I have a pretty healthy world cinema section in amongst my DVDs, so I have seen more than my share of foreign movies - many not even from Hong Kong! ;)  Hollywood rarely does anything for me, these days, so I tend to keep my eye out for foreign movies with potential...

I need to think of what present I want for my birthday- something bagua-related would be cool.  Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment